Looking to build a new career? This leading training provider is seeking a time-served, qualified Plant Operations Assessor to deliver training across the UK. With proven occupational history and competence within the industry and experience working within a quarrying environment, you're ready to hit the ground running! As this role is home-based, you can be located anywhere in the UK, but we need someone who isn't averse to travelling, as duties will include skills delivery on a regional/nationwide basis. We've advertised this position as a full-time permanent role however the employer would be willing to make the role a freelance position for the right candidate. On offer for this position is a fantastic starting salary along with various company benefits including a company car! So if this looks like your next move, get your CV across today to register your interest.
Plant Operations Assessor (Nationwide): The essentials.
* Relevant plant maintenance qualifications
* Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA)
* Full UK driving licence with a willingness to travel nationwide
Plant Operations Assessor (Nationwide): Your experience.
* Experience working within a quarrying environment
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* Minimum 12 months assessing experience
* Experience in a similar role
Plant Operations Assessor (Nationwide): The desirables.
* Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd)
* Verifier qualification (V1, D34)
Plant Operations Assessor (Nationwide): The organisation.
* A leading training provider specialising in a wide range of qualifications within a number of industries. Accredited by all the relevant awarding bodies this employer boasts approved matrix standard along with good Ofsted grading.
Plant Operations Assessor (Nationwide): The role.
* We require someone who has experience in any form of quarrying in an occupational capacity.
* The role is home-based & the successful candidate would be travelling to companies premises delivering assessments on learners going through their Plant Operations qualifications. Duties will include skills delivery on a regional/nationwide basis as whilst the client operates from the South East, they have several contracts across the UK, predominantly in the Midlands.
* You must have an Assessors award & relevant occupational experience within Plant Operations and Quarry Experience to be considered for this position.
* The role is a full-time permanent position but we would be willing to make the role a freelance position for the right candidate.
* £28k upwards (negotiable dependent on experience)
* Role can be offered on a freelance basis for the right candidate
* Company Car
* Laptop, phone etc
* CPD opportunities
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Contact Deb Wright on 01785430510 or 07881235064, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.