1. Reports directly into the companies Commercial Director.
2. Overall responsibility quality, compliance and performance across Apprenticeship Delivery.
3. Responsible for the standards of material and resources used across all programmes.
4. Management of an effective IV strategy across all programmes.
5. Maintain direct dialog with awarding bodies, external verifiers and prepare and manage visits across all Apprenticeships.
6. Monitor and drive all learner assessment activity and learner progression.
7. Complete weekly reports on the performance of Apprenticeships.
8. Conduct one 2 one’s with all assessors based around KPI’s and performance.
9. Maintain, monitor GLH and percentage of achievement of learners on action plans.
10. Maintain and implement standardisation activities in standardisation meetings.
11. Liaise with Commercial Director and Head of compliance to forecast and deliver, starts, completions and on programme evidence in a timely fashion.
12. Monitor and update WBL policies and procedures and maintain a WBL quality file ready for audits and inspection.
13. Review and monitor Schemes of work and lesson plans.
14. Complete new assessor induction