We're looking for an qualified Tutor to join a National Training Provider with an enviable reputation, in Hyde! You'll know your stuff when it comes to motivating and encouraging learners, as you'll be responsible for supporting them to achieve Functional Skills, IT and Employability within a classroom environment. As well as holding the relevant qualifications, you're a target driven self starter, with bags of motivation and a real passion for people development! On offer is a good starting salary and generous holiday entitlement! Interviews are being held imminently, so you'll need to act quickly to get on the shortlist!
Functional Skills Support Tutor: The role.
* Ability to support and motivate learners to achieve Functional Skills, IT and Employability within a classroom environment.
* Ensure all learner documents are up to date with all relevant documentation.
* Advise and progress learners onto further learning and support.
* Sign up new learners.
* Cover other centres when needed.
* Up to £20,000 per annum
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Functional Skills Support Tutor: The essentials.
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
Functional Skills Support Tutor: Your experience.
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* Experience in a similar role
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to motivate and encourage people
* An interest in helping people develop
* Maintaining records of learners progress
Functional Skills Support Tutor: The desirables.
* 2 years of supporting learners, ideally with online courses.
Functional Skills Support Tutor: The organisation.
* A national training provider with an enviable reputation for providing quality learning interventions in both Government-funded training programmes and the commercial training sector.
* Specialising largely in the Work Based Learning sector, this provider takes great pride in being a sector leader and upholding high levels of quality, influence and innovation.
Contact Jordan Kent on 01785430514, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.