One of the UK's largest Training Providers are expanding their team of Funeral Care Trainer Assessors covering the North West region.
We are looking for both qualified and unqualified Funeral care trainer assessors that are looking to work for a successful training provider. You will need to have experience in end of life care and palliative care. We will also consider applicants that currently work at a senior level in health and social care or funeral directors.
Full training will be given and you will have an intensive six week induction.
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing / tutoring them in their Funeral Care Apprenticeship
* Maintaining documentation on learners and preparing portfolios
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Creating learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working closely with Verifiers and Management
It is essential that you are able to work independently, managing your own time and able to drive for this position. You will be covering the North West region.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
* Up to £22,000
* 25 days leave + 8 days bank holiday
* Mobile Phone
* >40ppm from home
* 2% Contributory Pension scheme
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK