One of the UK's largest providers of Education, Skills and Training are looking for a Retail Assessor to cover Bristol and surrounding areas.
Working "in the field" with a caseload of you'll manage your own diary. You'll train and support learners to successfully complete their apprenticeships, through face to face discussions, remote assessments, and use of internet learning solutions.
Our Trainer Assessors deliver apprenticeship programmes to wide range of businesses. To succeed in this role you might be an existing Trainer Assessor, or you perhaps are a team leader or manager working in the Retail sector. You will help inspire learners to realise their potential as you support and guide them through their training preparing them for assessments and exams. You will be required to visit Employers where your learners are based and deliver a professional, high quality service, underpinned by the need to meet quality procedures set by the awarding body. Due to this it is essential you live within an easy commute of the designated area and have access to your own vehicle.
Skills/Experience Required -
* Driving license and access to your own vehicle
* Assessor qualifications (A1, CAVA, TAQA... ETC) (Desirable)
* Relevant and recent Retail experience at a management/team leader level or above
* Experience of Retail advice and information ideally in a training environment
* A thorough understanding of work based learning
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and encourage people
* A methodical approach to work, accurate report writing and record keeping skills
* Lots of energy, enthusiasm, and the willingness to travel as required.
* You must be comfortable working with a range of IT packages so that you can access and utilise the technology available.
What's in it for me?
For non-qualified Trainer Assessors we will support your career and arrange for you to become a fully qualified. If you are already qualified you will join us at the top end of our very competitive pay scale and benefit from any additional training and support. We offer 5 weeks holiday with additional bank holidays and competitive pay. We also have standard benefits including contribution based pension, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, staff discounts and much more.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK