One of Greater Manchester's largest providers of education, training and skills are looking for a Placement Consultant to cover the areas of Harpurhey & Greater Manchester.
This role is available on a permanent basis with an annual salary of up to £22,000.
As a Placement Consultant you will be building strong relationships with local employers to secure vacancies for our clients, providing one-to-one and group support to clients prior to interview with employers and conducting briefing sessions to inform clients of job opportunities within the local area.
In this role you will also build and develop relationships with stakeholders and delivery partners to source eligible learners.
To succeed in this challenging role you should ideally have relevant experience in the recruitment or welfare to work field. Above all you must have the drive and determination to work to challenging targets and succeed in a fast moving customer-focused environment.
Experience/Skills required -
* Proven success in a similar target-driven sales environment and role
* Proven success in generating high levels of repeat business
* Proven success in developing and managing long term business partnerships
* Strong and confident presentation skills
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Confidence in networking, building effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong IT skills, specifically in Microsoft Office applications
In return you can expect full access to Company benefits such as:
* 25 - 30 days annual leave per year plus a Holiday Trading scheme
* Self invested pension scheme
* Health Insurance
* Childcare Vouchers
* Travel Loans
* Ongoing Company offers and discounts via our bespoke reward gateway portal.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK