Are you an experienced Brickwork Tutor, looking for a new opportunity to deliver Level 3 brickwork?
Alderwood are recruiting for a private training provider based in Telford, who is looking to expand their Construction department, delivering up to Level 3 in brickwork.
We are looking for a Tutor who has a real passion for developing people. As a tutor you will deliver workshop training in a purpose built training centre to learners and support them to achieve their qualifications. This is a fantastic opportunity to pass your specialist skills on to the next generation of professionals.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Designing relevant lesson plans to meet learner training requirements
* Monitoring and reviewing progress with learners
* Supporting and motivating learners to achieve
* Providing information, advice and guidance to learners
* Assessing learner performance using diverse methods
* Completing all relevant paperwork in accordance to procedures
* Reviewing Health and Safety Procedures in the workplace
* A minimum of 5 years recent industrial experience
* Enthusiasm and the drive to succeed
* Qualifications to NVQ level 3 or advanced City and Guilds Brickwork
* Excellent communication skills at all levels within the construction industry
* Ability to meet targets and deadlines
* Hold a recognised teaching qualification
Salary & Benefits:
* £25,000 per annum
* 22 days annual holiday + Bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
For further information or if you would like to apply please contact email@example.com or via 01489 873 494.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK