KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: IQA / Internal Verifier - Fishmongery
Location: London / Essex – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Internal Verification / Quality Assurance of Fishmongery related qualifications at levels 2 and 3.
- Coach, observe and develop field based assessors to meet the requirements of their role.
- Develop, update and maintain of sampling plans in line with company and awarding organisations requirements.
- Manage caseload allocations for Assessors, monitoring achievement rates and supporting Assessors with out-of-funding learners.
- Drive and promote continuous quality improvement.
- Provide support and carry out observations to ensure an outstanding level of assessment, teaching and learning is achieved.
- Conduct standardisation meetings.
- Produce reports for senior management based on Assessor performance, gradings and learner cohort progression, against agreed learning plans.
- Assist in the planning and running of external quality assurance and compliance visits.
- Ability to write reports and maintain records using information systems.
- Hold a recognised Internal Verifier award (D34, V1, IQA).
- Proven experience as an IQA / Internal Verifier within Fishmongery / equivalent - OR - be a qualified IQA with occupational competency as a Fish Monger or Fish Processor. But not IQA’d this field.
- Experience of coaching and developing remote assessors.
- Experience of preparing for and going through OFSTED inspections.
- Excellent knowledge of SFA funding compliance.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.