Are you a quality driven Assessor with a passion for teaching and learning? Would you like to become an Assessor? If so, this could be the position for you.
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking for to appoint a Business and Commerce (Generic) Assessor to join their team covering the North East England areas.
In this role you will be supporting a caseload of circa 40 learners successfully through their apprenticeship qualifications. This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
You responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace
* Maintaining documentation on learners progression
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
* Complying with all quality assurance processes
* Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
The ideal candidate will be a qualified assessor with the TAQA, A1 or D32/D33 qualifications. You will need to have a background working as a manager or team leader and must have your NV3 Level 3 in Team Leading or Management.
* Assessment Qualification - TAQA/A1/D32/D33
* NVQ Level 3 in Management/Team Leading
* NVQ Level 3 Teaching qualification
* Ability to deliver management, team leading, business administration, IT, social media, customer service
* IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to demonstrate sector experience
This role is remotely based so you will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your own diary. Candidates must live in Newcastle/North East area.
Salary and benefits package:
* Competitive salary of £23,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience and qualifications)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* 40 per mile mileage
* Audio and Visual equipment
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK