Are you a quality driven Assessor with a passion for teaching and learning? If so, this could be the position for you.
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking to recruit Generic Assessors to join their team covering the Hertforshire, Bedfordshire, Essex or Cambridgeshire areas.
In this role you will be supporting a caseload of learners successfully through their apprenticeship qualifications. This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis.
You responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace
* Maintaining documentation on learners progression
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Carrying out learner reviews and work based assessments
* Complying with all quality assurance processes
* Building and developing relationships with employers and recruiting/ inducting new learners
The ideal candidate will be a qualified assessor with the TAQA, A1 or D32/D33 qualifications. You will need to have a background working as a manager or team leader. It would be highly beneficial for candidates to have worked in a retail or hospitality environment.
* Assessment Qualification - TAQA/A1/D32/D33
* Ability to deliver management, retail, team leading, business administration, customer service
* IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to demonstrate sector experience
This role is remotely based so you will need excellent organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage your own diary.
Salary and benefits package:
* Competitive salary up to £28,500 (depending on experience and qualifications)
* Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
* Mileage paid
* Audio and Visual equipment
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK