KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
Location: South and West Yorkshire - must be flexible with travel
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care levels 2/3 including Functional Skills (Maths / English) to Level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need.
- Develop session plans, schemes of work and teaching materials to meet the learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care with Functional Skills.
- Must hold occupational competency within Health and Social Care.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.