JOB TITLE: Plumbing Lecturer
LOCATION: South Yorkshire
SALARY: starting £20 per hour plus statutory holiday pay
teachFE is pleased to be working alongside a leading Further Education College to recruit for an exciting position as an experienced Plumbing Lecturer within the South Yorkshire area.
Could lead to permanent College role for the right candidate.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* L3 Plumbing (NVQ/BTEC/C&G)
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification (Cert Ed, PGCE, DTLLS, CTLLS or PTLLS) or be in the process of completing the course.
* Extensive knowledge of your subject area.
* Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to student achievement and quality.
As a valued teachFE, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Recruitment Co-ordinator.
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK. If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV. teachFE promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with teachFE. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all teachFE assignments. All positions advertised by teachFE comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.