Looking for a more fulfilling role this spring? This Grade 1 "Outstanding" Training Provider is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Assessor, to work from home and manage a caseload of learners in the North West and surrounding areas. You'll know your stuff when it comes to the Health & Social Care Industry, and you'll have proven occupational history and competence at both Supervisory and Managerial levels; as well as a real passion for the sector! A very attractive salary package and company car is on offer, so if this looks like you're next move, get in touch with Deb today and get yourself on that shortlist!
Health & Social Care Assessor: The role.
* We're looking for a professional, passionate & driven individual to join a Grade 1 Outstanding Training Provider to deliver Health & Social Care Apprenticeships up to and including Level 5 within the North West and surrounding areas who are growing due to their reputation.
* Working from home and managing a caseload of learners in your region you will be focused upon delivering a high quality service to candidates and their employers managing a caseload of learners of around 45 and working towards timely completions, reporting to your team manager on a daily basis.
* You will be a fully qualified and experienced assessor ready to hit the ground running.
* Minimum starting salary of £22,000 up to £29,000 Dependant upon Experience and Qualifications
* Company Car - Fully Expensed including Private Mileage Allowance
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
* Flexibility of Working Hours (Due to the Nature of the Business)
* Tools of the Trade, Mobile Laptop etc are provided.
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Health & Social Care Assessor: The essentials.
* Assessment/Assessing/Assessor Qualifications (A1,TAQA, CAVA,)
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
* Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1, CAVA,)
* Management level qualification in care (RMA, NVQ4, Degree etc.)
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
* Sound understanding of E-Portfolio assessment systems
* Full UK driving licence
* Confident to communicate at all Levels
* Passionate about Health & Social Care
Health & Social Care Assessor: Your experience.
* Minimum of 2 years Occupational history at Supervisory/Management Level and competence within the Health & Social Care Industry
* A proven track record of timely completions of apprenticeships including Level 2, 3 & 5 in Health & Social Care
* A proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
* The ability to motivate and encourage people
* Observing and assessing learners in their workplace
* Working Knowledge of E Portfolios
Health & Social Care Assessor: The desirables.
* Information, Advice and Guidance qualification
* Knowledge of Internal Quality Assurance processes
* Management experience in the Care Sector (Ward Nurse, Care Home Manager etc.)
Health & Social Care Assessor: The organisation.
* With an Ofsted Grade 1 "Outstanding" Provider in all areas this company have built a reputation of delivering apprenticeships to the highest standards and are recognised as "The best provider of Health & Social Care judged by Skills for Care 2015/16.
* Previous employer that they have worked with return to this company as their training has retained their staff levels, and given their staff more confidence in their job roles
* They expect the best from their team and respect you as an individual with their full support and encouragement in your own journey to success within the company. They are backed by a PLC company and you will find it difficult not to be impressed by this friendly and quality driven company. The Director of the company has an open door policy and encourages the staff in CPD from day 1 of you joining the company, and encourages promotion from within this close knit organisation..
Contact Deb Wright on 01785430510 or 07881235064, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry.