Are you looking for a fresh and challenging opportunity this spring? This could be it! We're on a mission to find a training professional, who specialises in the delivery of generic qualifications, to cover the North West region with a more than manageable caseload of learners. Primarily home based, you will be progressing learners through full apprenticeships in Team Leading, Customer Service, Business Admin & Management at Levels 2 & 3 including Functional Skills delivery. An attractive salary, generous holiday entitlement and company benefits is up for grabs; so if you're up to the challenge, contact Tasha today!
Generic Tutor/Assessor : The role.
* We are on the hunt for a training professional specialising in the delivery of generic qualifications to cover the North West region with a more than manageable caseload.
* Primarily home based, you will be progressing learners through full apprenticeships in Team Leading, Customer Service, Business Admin & Management at Levels 2 & 3 including Functional Skills delivery.
* You will be required to travel to visit learners within the region in their workplace, so willingness to travel is essential; however, there will also be classroom delivery involved, so we need someone who is able to engage with learners effectively.
* If you're looking for your next move then contact Tasha today!
* £22k-£25k (DOE & Qualifications)
* 25 days holiday
* Mileage paid
* Other company benefits
* Career Progression
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Generic Tutor/Assessor : The essentials.
* Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, D32/D33..)
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS min...)
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
Generic Tutor/Assessor : Your experience.
* At least 2 years experience in an assessing position
* The ability to motivate and encourage people with excellent communication skills
* Accurate report writing, record keeping and time management skills
Generic Tutor/Assessor : The desirables.
* Generic Subject Qualifications at Level 2 or above
* IQA Qualification (V1, IQA, CAVA...)
Generic Tutor/Assessor : The organisation.
* Offering a range of work based learning & apprenticeship programmes, this provider specialised in professional studies, healthcare and construction sectors, in the short time they have been operating they have delivered high quality training to both young people and adults with their tailor made programmes that they develop to suit their customers needs. Working alongside some well known colleges in the area, they are looking for professionals from the sectors to join and grow with the company. Holding over 30 years combined experience within the sector, both directors are dedicated to the progression of their learners qualifications but also the internal progression to their staff members.
Contact Natasha Wootton on 01785430502 or 07827812882, or forward a current CV to email@example.com
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.