KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Functional Skills Tutor
Location: Kent - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £26,000 + Bonus + Location Allowance (Dependent upon candidate location)
Package includes; Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Delivering Functional Skills English, Maths and ICT from Entry Level 3 to Level 2, to a caseload of learners working towards Apprenticeships and Standalone Functional Skills training.
- Providing one to one and group training.
- Support learners with additional learning needs.
- Set and review SMART targets.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently.
- Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or above).
- Experience of delivering Functional Skills qualifications from Entry Level 3 to Level 2.
- Ideally hold own level 2 Functional skills qualifications in Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.