Are you a Qualified Assessor? Do you have experience in the Hair and Barbaring industry?
Alderwood are working on behalf of a leading training provider to find a Qualified Hair and Barbaring Trainer Assessor to work in the Dorset area.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis where you will be based from home, assessing out in the field.
This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Hair and Barbaring industry to provide learners in their workplaces with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
* Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing/tutoring them in their NVQ/QCF qualifications
* Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills, Tech Certs, ERR & PTLS
* Maintaining documentation on learners' progression
* Planning and implementing initial assessments and course reviews with learners
* Delivering learner portfolios to agreed standards
* Working as part of a regional team
* Building and developing relationships with Employers
The ideal candidate will have a background in the Beauty industry, ideally working to a supervisory or managerial level but also experience in the recruitment of learners onto apprenticeships. The role is open to Qualified Assessors so you will have either D32/D33/A1/CAVA or TAQA and have experience delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks out in the workplace.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
My client offers a starting salary of between £21,000pa and £24,000pa plus a full benefits package.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to Lucy.email@example.com
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK