Are you a qualified Internal Verifier/Quality Assurer? Do you have experience working in the Health & Social Care industry to management level?
A leading training provider specialising in apprenticeships and work based learning training programmes, are looking to appoint a Health and Social Care IQA to join their team and support their assessors working in the Dorset and Southern surrounding areas.
This role is being offered on a full-time, permanent basis, where you will offer quality assurance support to assessors for a variety of reasons. As travel will be required to field review visits and team meetings you will need to have access to your own vehicle and have a full UK Driving licence.
This exciting position, within a quality driven organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the Work-Based Learning industry to provide both Assessors, learners and employers with support and training, enabling them to realise their career potential through Apprenticeships.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Supporting assessors remotely with e-portfolios
- Verifying Apprenticeship portfolios
- Carrying out support appointments with Assessors
- Training new or novice Assessors with the assessment and verification procedure
- Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks, including Functional Skills, BTEC (Tech Cert), ERR & PLTS
- Maintaining documentation on assessors' and learners' progression
- Supporting with EQA visits
- Working as part of a regional team
- Building and developing relationships with Employers
- Access to a vehicle and driving licence
The ideal candidate will have a proven background as an Internal Verifier/Quality Assurer across ideally Health & Social Care NVQs/QCFs. Qualified candidates will have either D34/V1/IQA and D32/D33/A1/TAQA and have experience delivering and verifying full Apprenticeship frameworks out in the workplace.
For all candidates it is essential that you have excellent communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
In return you will receive -
* A starting salary of £27,000
* 28 days annual leave including bank holidays plus 3 days Christmas Shut down
* Pension scheme
* 40p Mileage for business travel
* Discount card for shops and restaurants
* Audio-visual equipment
If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK