KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Role: Schools Employability Trainer / IAG
Location: East Midlands – Must be flexible with travel to other locations when required
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
• Must hold an IAG level 4 as a minimum to apply
• Must have experience of delivering Employability and IAG sessions in a group environment
• Experience of working with young learners, NEETs and SEND learners.
• Ideally (not essential) hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent).
• Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting.
• Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
Duties Include (not limited to):
• Deliver tailored IAG and Employability sessions (1-2-1 and group based delivery) to assist learners to make informed decisions about career choices and develop work skills.
• Work closely with educational establishments to identify all learner needs prior to start of training.
• Complete risk assessments / health and safety assessments on all employer premises prior to work placements starting.
• Complete accurate and detailed reports on learners for attendance, behaviour, and contribution to training sessions.
• Work closely with the Head of Departments to support with the roll-out of new service delivery.
• Actively promote Traineeships and Apprenticeships, developing relationships with employers to secure high quality work placement opportunities.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.