KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Hospitality Assessor - Front OR Back of House
**Our client is flexible and can accept applications from Assessors with experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Hospitality (Front OR Back of House) as follows;
- Back of House / Chef / Kitchen
- Front of House / Bar / Restaurant / Reception / Housekeeping **
Location: Solihull - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,500 + Bonus + Company Car after probation
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Deliver full Apprenticeship frameworks in; Hospitality and Catering; Front OR Back of House related qualifications.
- Deliver full training and support to learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing a caseload of up to 50 learners and to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet specific needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Our client is flexible and can accept applications from Assessors with experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Hospitality (Front OR Back of House) including Functional Skills.
- Must hold occupational competency within Front OR Back of House Hospitality (as stated above)
- Confident with Maths, English and ICT – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- Organisational skills are a must.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.