KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Professional Cookery / Hospitality Assessor - Multi skilled
Location: Greater Manchester - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,500 + Bonus
Package includes: Excellent Benefits Package, Mileage, Pension, Company Car after probation + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
The successful candidate will be home based and be responsible for the training, assessment and support of a caseload of learners undertaking Apprenticeships in Professional Cookery and Hospitality Front of House with Functional Skills. You will also be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and set timescales.
- Deliver full Apprenticeship frameworks in; Hospitality, Front and Back of House to include; Hospitality Supervision and Leadership, Kitchen Services and Professional Cookery to level 3 including Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) to level 2.
- Managing a caseload of up to 50 learners and to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet specific needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in Hospitality Front and Back of House with Functional Skills.
- Must hold occupational competency within Professional Cookery and FOH sectors.
- Hold own level 3 in Professional Cookery / or Hospitality.
- Organisational skills are a must.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.