KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor - STLS / Teaching Assistant
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: London - must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,000 + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* To Apply, Trainee applicants must meet the essential skills below;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
- Hold solid occupational experience as a Teaching Assistant within a Primary School.
- Ideally have previous experience of delivering on-the-job training to colleagues.
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills to learners.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in STLS - Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools including Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales
- Must hold sufficient competency working as a Teaching Assistant within a Primary School setting.
- Ideally also hold Childcare / Nursery experience also - possibility of a mixed caseload of STLS and Childcare learners
- Confident with Maths, English and IT
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeships in STLS with Functional Skills
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities