KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development Consultant / Employer Engagement - Apprenticeships
Location: London – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 + BONUS (Salary dependent upon experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Identify and engage with employers in order to;
- Generate apprentice work placement / vacancy opportunities for existing apprentices.
- Promote our clients wide range of Apprenticeship / QCF programmes and source eligible candidates for these programmes.
- Cold call businesses to secure new employer accounts, promote our clients offering and gain appointments with decision makers to discuss their training and recruitment needs.
- Work to monthly targets for Apprentice vacancies secured, Apprentices recruited and existing Workforce Development learners enrolled.
- Keep up to date with competitor`s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Work with management to meet the business target growth plan for the area.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Ensure employer environments comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Experience of working within a Business to Business field sales role within WBL / Apprenticeships.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.