KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with employers to gather information on vacancies, create adverts / profiles for each role and advertise across a variety of media platforms in-line with NAS guidelines.
- Accurately input and maintain vacancy and Apprentice information, contact records and progress updates to relevant systems to provide an accurate Apprentice and Employer matching service.
- Use internal systems to analyse learner profiles and match learners to available vacancies.
- Provide regular updates to employers and stakeholders on the progress of their vacancies, ensuring that a high level of customer service is provided at all times.
- Keep up to date with SFA changes and eligibility requirements
Ideally have worked within the training industry in a similar role, or to have at least worked as a Recruitment Administrator as a minimum
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT Literate
- Maths & English GCSEs
- Time management - ability to prioritise workload
- (Desirable, not essential) Knowledge of Apprenticeships, funding and eligibility criteria.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.