KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*
Location: Bristol – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,500 - £23,550
Package: Bonus, Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Company Car after probation + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* To Apply, Trainee applicants must meet the essential skills below;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
• Hold own level 3 in Health and Social Care.
• Hold solid occupational experience within Health and Social Care (Elderly care).
• Ideally have previous experience of delivering on-the-job training to colleagues within a care environment.
• Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Care Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications at levels 2 and 3.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
• Hold a Level 3 qualification in Care (Adult/Elderly) as a minimum.
• Must hold solid occupational competency within Health and Social Care.
• Confident with Maths and English – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2)
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
• Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.