KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: ILM / Management Assessor
Location: West London - Candidates must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,500 + Location Allowance (Dependent on Location)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Company Car after probation + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
• Deliver Team Leading level 2 and ILM Management level 3, 4 and 5; conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
• Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills dependent upon eligibility criteria - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their qualifications.
• Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
• Also gathering electronic evidence and conducting telephone professional discussions.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need.
• Work to learner review and completion timescales.
• Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain caseload.
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
• Experience of delivering Team Leading level 2 and ILM Management qualifications up to level 5.
• Ideally hold own Management level 4 qualification.
• Must hold sufficient hands on management competency within a professional environment.
• Professional conduct with the ability to be the face of the company and liaise professionals at a senior level.
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.