KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor – Management / Customer Service / Admin
Location: Dartford / Kent - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £24,500 - £26,000 (Including London Weighting - Dependent upon Location between £1,500 - £3,000)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in; Customer Service and Business Admin to levels 2/3, Management level 3 and Team Leading level 2.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
- Visit and observe learners in their place of work, to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Ideally (not essential) hold a Recognised Teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalents) and own Functional Skills qualifications.
- Experience of delivering full framework Apprenticeships in Management, Customer Service, Team Leading and Admin with Functional Skills to level 2
- Must hold relevant occupational competency in the above vocational areas.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.