KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Director of Key Accounts
*Please Note; Candidates must have experience of managing Account Managers, large national employer accounts and experience of developing new national employer accounts*
Location: Midlands Based – Candidates must be flexible with NATIONAL travel
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 (including car allowance) + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Manage and develop existing national Employers accounts at a Senior level, to maximise all opportunities for our clients growth plans; Apprenticeship, Traineeship, Recruitment and other Training solutions.
- Lead, motivate and develop team of 8 Account Managers / Business Development staff.
- Develop and implement new account management strategies, systems and processes.
- Identify and engage with new employers at a Senior level to secure new national Employer accounts.
- Produce and deliver sales propositions / presentations at Senior level to secure new business.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Conducting market research on new products, courses and services – submitting information to relevant teams for review.
- Produce regular reports on the performance of national accounts across the Business.
- Maintaining own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations – communicating all industry changes to the team.
- Experience of working within a similar Director of National Accounts role within the training industry
- Experience of developing relationships, influencing and negotiating at a Senior level to secure National Employer Accounts.
- Proven experience of managing / maximising National Employer Accounts at Senior level
- Experience of developing and implementing National Account Management strategies, systems and processes.
- Proven experience of performance managing and supporting a team to achieve targets / KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of policies, funding and the Levy.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with National travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.