KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Account Manager / Business Development
*Please Note; Candidates must have experience of managing accounts and developing new business for Apprenticeship training*
Location: Midlands Based – Candidates must be flexible with NATIONAL travel
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000 (including car allowance) + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Manage and develop existing national Employers accounts at a Senior level, to maximise all opportunities for our clients growth plans; Apprenticeship, Traineeship, Recruitment and other Training solutions.
- Identify and engage with new employers at a Senior level to secure new national Employer accounts.
- Produce and deliver sales propositions / presentations at Senior level to secure new business.
- Maintaining own knowledge of policy changes, funding changes and relevant business expectations.
- Undertake Organisational Needs Analysis and design / develop training programmes to match employer’s needs.
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Senior level relationship development and management, influencing and negotiating
- Experience of working within a similar National Account Manager role within the training industry
- Proven experience of managing / maximising National Employer Accounts.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with National travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.