KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Learning and Development Specialist
Location: London Based – Must be flexible with NATIONAL travel
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint a Learning and Development Specialist to join their team based in Southwark, London.
Duties (not limited to):
- Deliver Training and Development courses across the business to a high standard.
- Conduct Personal Development Reviews with staff to identify any training and development opportunities.
- Arrange, coordinate and manage training events across the business, updating internal training systems and facilitating all external training.
- Manage the portfolio of courses available within the business, assisting with the design, development, implementation of new training courses, reviewing and updating existing courses and creating new training resources.
- Facilitate all training across the business, ensuring all administration processes have been completed, and resources are readily available for trainers.
- Review feedback for courses and make any changes where required.
- Must hold a level 4 teaching qualification (CTLLS or equivalent).
- Ideally (not essential) hold a Recognised Assessor Award (TAQA / CAVA / A1 / D32-D33)
- Experience of delivering internal training and development courses.
- Hold a full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with national travel
- Proven experience of working towards targets and KPI’s.
- Excellent Written and Communication skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.