KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor - Level 5
Location: North West England – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (Salary dependent upon experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards Health and Social Care Apprenticeships levels 2/3/5.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering Health and Social Care Apprenticeships levels 2/3/5 including Functional Skills (Maths / English).
- Must hold occupational competency within Health and Social Care at Care Management level.
- Ideally hold a Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification in Care.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence, use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts and nights.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities