KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Warehouse and Storage Assessor
Location: North West - Must be flexible with travel as there is a small caseload of learners in Sheffield and Derby.
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 (Salary dependent upon experience)
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + much more!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in Warehouse and Storage levels 2/3 along with Trade Counter Services/Administration level 2.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLT.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload, this will include generating recruits for the Apprenticeship programme by carrying out business development activities.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Warehouse & Storage and Administration levels 2/3 (Ideally have experience of delivering Trade Counter Services Apprenticeship).
- Must hold occupational competency within Warehouse & Storage and Trade Counter Services
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.