KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: IT Assessor / Trainer - Networking / Software
Location: London – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 (Dependent upon Qualifications and Experience)
Package: Mileage paid from home, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare, Pension + More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners working towards IT Apprenticeships (Networking and Software Development) at levels 3 and 4
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work as well as conducting remote sessions to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Attend and contribute to team / standardisation meetings.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeship framework in IT (Networking / Software) to levels 3/4 including Functional Skills.
- Must hold occupational competency within IT, Networking and Software Development.
- Must hold a relevant qualification within IT (Networking /or Software Development).
- Ideally have experience of Cyber Security
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel across London.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.