KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Nail and Beauty Tutor / Employability / Functional Skills
Location: Rotherham (Centre Based)
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Equipment, Mileage + more!
Type: Full time, Maternity Cover (9-12 months)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nail and Beauty professional, who is looking for that next step on the career ladder.
Trainee applicants must hold a qualification in Beauty Therapy at level 2 and hold solid occupational competency within Nail and Beauty Therapy to apply.
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
• Fully funded Teaching Qualification – Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET)
• Fully funded Assessor award CAVA / TAQA
• Training and support
• Fulltime/permanent employment from day one
• Deliver Nail and Beauty vocational training, Functional Skills (Maths and English) Entry 1 to Level 2 and Employability Skills to a variety of learners aged 16 and over.
• The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
• The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help them realise their potential.
• As part of the Employability delivery you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals.
• You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own, and deliver encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
• Must hold own level 2 in Beauty Therapy.
• Must have occupational experience working within Nail and Beauty.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
• Organisational skills are a must.
• Hold a recognised Assessor award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA).
• Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent).
• Must have experience of delivering Functional Skills (Maths and English).
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.