KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Project Management Trainer
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Home / Office Based / Field
We are able to consider candidates living in any of the advertised locations - this role is an Online Tutor and for the main will be home based. Some travel is required to Head Office and on occasions, the learners place of work.
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
To be considered candidates must fit in to 1 of the 3 below categories to be considered;
• Hold a Prince 2 OR an APM Project Management Qualification - along with Project Management competency (Candidate will be put through the relevent teaching/training qualifications).
• OR a Recognised Teaching Qualification (PTLLS or above/equivalent) - along with Project Management competency (Candidate will be put through the relevent Project Management qualification).
• OR be an up and running Project Management Assessor.
• Deliver high quality training courses in Project Management (APM), using a variety of assessment methods including Virtual Learning, Online Training and Face to Face delivery.
• Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts. Lead informal discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
• Maintain own knowledge of the Project Management qualifications – implementing any relevant changes into training programmes.
• Working with the team to provide relevant information to support with the creation of learning / marketing materials when required.
• Respond to any queries/questions raised by learners in a timely manner.
• Support the management team by suggesting new processes / products which can be put into place to improve the learners experience.
• Support the eCommerce team with content development, qualification updates, creation of literature and online information development.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.