KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Online Tutor / Assessor - Project Management
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: Home / Office Based / Field
We are able to consider candidates living in any of the advertised locations - this role is an Online Tutor and for the main will be home based. Some travel is required to Head Office and on occasions, the learners place of work.
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
We are able to consider applications from Trainee or Qualified Tutor / Trainer / Assessors - but all candidates must hold as a minimum;
• Own APM Project Management qualification (PMQ)
• Relevant occupational competency within Project Management
• Happy to deliver training via an Online / Virtual / Distance Learning environment
• (Trainee candidates) must be willing to work towards Assessor / Tutor qualifications (full training and support will be provided)
• Deliver high quality training courses in Project Management (APM), using a variety of assessment methods including Virtual Learning, Online Training and Face to Face delivery.
• Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts. Lead informal discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
• Maintain own knowledge of the Project Management qualifications – implementing any relevant changes into training programmes.
• Working with the team to provide relevant information to support with the creation of learning / marketing materials when required.
• Act as a subject expert for Project Management qualifications, providing support and advice to the team.
• Respond to any queries/questions raised by learners in a timely manner.
• Support the management team by suggesting new processes / products which can be put into place to improve the learners experience.
• Support the eCommerce team with content development, qualification updates, creation of literature and online information development.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.