KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: ILM / Management Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: North West - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £18,500 - £22,000 (Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* To Apply, Trainee applicants must meet the essential skills below;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the required training qualifications)
- Hold own level 3 in Management as a minimum.
- Hold solid occupational experience within Higher Management (Area Manager / Ops /Business Manager level).
- Previous experience of delivering on-the-job training to colleagues.
- Deliver ILM (New Standards) levels 3 and 5; conduct study group and 1-1 sessions with Managers, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends and sharing experiences.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their qualifications.
- Also gathering electronic evidence and conducting telephone professional discussions.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s need.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
- Hold an ILM or Management qualification at level 3 as a minimum.
- Must hold Area Manager / Operations / Business Manager level experience (business environment).
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Hold a full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Recognised Teaching Qualification (PTLLS or above/equivalent).
- Experience of delivering ILM up to level 5.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.