KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Accountancy Tutor / Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: London - Must be flexible with travel (expenses paid)
£34,000 - £35,000 (Qualified)
+ £2000 London Weighting Allowance
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
Trainee applicants must hold their CIMA Strategic Management Award or ACCA Professional level qualification at Level 7 as a minimum to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant, who is looking for that next step on the career ladder.
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
• Fully funded Teaching Qualification – Level 3 Award in Education and Training (AET)
• Fully funded Assessor award CAVA / TAQA
• Training and support
• Fulltime/permanent employment from day one
• To deliver Accountancy and Finance qualifications up to level 7 in classroom based environment, delivering to groups of between 4 - 16 learners.
• Prepare, plan and deliver quality learning and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
• Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
• Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Must hold a CIMA Strategic Management Award or ACCA qualification at Level 7 as a minimum.
• Must hold relevant occupational competency within Accountancy.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
• Organisational skills.
• Must be flexible with travel.
• Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
• Ideally hold a recognised Teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent).
• Experience of delivering Accountancy and Finance qualifications.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.