KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Assessor - BIT / Warehouse / PMO
Location: Midlands and South - Must be flexible with travel
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
KM are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an experienced Assessor to manage a caseload of learners working towards BIT (Business Improvement Techniques), Warehouse, PMO (Performing Manufacturing Operations) Apprenticeships covering the Midlands and South.
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship frameworks in BIT (Business Improvement Techniques), Warehouse & Storage and PMO (Performing Manufacturing Operations) to levels 1/2 .
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths, English and ICT to level 2 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain caseload
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in BIT, Warehouse & Storage and PMO to levels 1/2 including Functional Skills
- Must hold occupational experience within Warehouse, PMO and BIT
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel and overnight stays when required (expenses paid)
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.