KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: AAT / Accountancy Tutor
Location: Chesterfield / Derbyshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- To deliver AAT Training Levels 2, 3 and 4 in the workplace via one-to-one and group delivery.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits, training and reviews are conducted.
- Ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Provide guidance, support and encouragement to learners throughout their journey.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Ideally hold a recognised Teaching qualification (PTLLS or equivalent).
- Must hold an AAT Level 4 qualification in AAT as a minimum.
- Experience of delivering AAT courses to levels 2, 3 and 4.
- Must hold relevant occupational competency within Accountancy.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
- Organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle - Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.