We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual with bags of energy! If you have a proven and demonstrable track record in learner engagement and have sound knowledge of referral partners within the area then we want to hear from you! This is an exciting, newly created post with the UK's foremost training provider. On offer is a competitive starting salary, Mileage allowance & other company benefits! If this sounds like the right move for you, get in touch ASAP to make your interest known!
Learner Engagement Advisor: The essentials.
* IAG Qualification (L2/3)
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
Learner Engagement Advisor: Your experience.
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* Experience in a similar role
* The ability to motivate and encourage people
Learner Engagement Advisor: The desirables.
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
* Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1, CAVA, EQA, AIQAPP, CLIQAAP, AEQAPP, CLEQAAP)
Learner Engagement Advisor: The organisation.
* One of the largest and most respected Training providers in the UK, specialising in multiple Training Industries with Apprenticeships, NVQ's, Employability and Commercial Training
Learner Engagement Advisor: The role.
* In this role you will be working with 16-18 NEETS as part of a voluntary contract.
* You are required to have a good knowledge of referral partners within the area (schools, colleges, networking groups, etc.)
* The learners have a variety of different backgrounds and barriers to learning, therefore it is imperative that you have worked with this type of learner before as they will require a lot of support throughout the duration of their programme.
* You are required to have the ability to identify opportunities for growth and innovation, and also develop networks and working relationships in new areas, as you will be responsible for securing learner placements and learner progressions.
* As part of the role, you will be responsible for writing action plans, conducting reviews and completing 1-2-1 interviews with learners.
* Caseloads are between 40-60 learners, and according to demand, you will be in the office for 2/3 days of the week, with the other 2/3 days of the week being spent out in the local area.
* £22,000 to £24,000 per annum depending on skills, qualifications and experience
* 25 days annual leave + bank hols
* Other company benefits
* Mileage allowance paid for business travel
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
If this role is of interest, please contact Rob Harvey on 01785430509 or 07917441705, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.