This leading Training Provider is looking for a Trainer/Assessor with Health & Social Care and Management experience up to Level 5 to deliver apprenticeships to a caseload of learners across South West Yorkshire. With previous experience of apprenticeship delivery within Management in a previous role and Management or Team Leading experience within a Health & Social Care environment, you'll understand what's needed to deliver a high quality service to candidates and their employers. On offer is a competitive package that includes an attractive salary, fantastic benefits & career progression opportunities! If this sounds like what you've been seeking, get in touch to register your interest now!
L5 Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor: The essentials.
* Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA)
* Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
* Ability to work on your own initiative with good organisational skills
* Full UK driving licence and use of own car
* An L5 occupational qualification in Health & Social Care Management (or willing to undertake one)
L5 Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor: Your experience.
* Sound knowledge and experience of apprenticeship delivery within Health & Social Care and Management in a previous role
* Management or Team Leading experience within a Health & Social Care environment
L5 Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor: The desirables.
* Verifier qualification (V1, D34, IQA)
* Literacy & Numeracy qualifications (at Level 2 or above)
L5 Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor: The organisation.
* An established and well respected training provider with a good Ofsted grade and an enviable and successful track record within government funded training across many different sectors
L5 Health & Social Care Trainer Assessor: The role.
* Based from home you will be responsible for delivering and developing apprenticeships in Health & Social Care and Management in the workplace. Managing a caseload of 40 learners in your region area, you will be focused upon delivering a high quality service to candidates and their employers working towards timely completions. There is an emphasis on "Teaching and Learning" in this role as you will be delivering teaching sessions on the new apprenticeship standards.
* A starting salary of 24K plus Bonus (OTE 25600K), travelling expenses, work tools
* Outstanding career prospects and progression opportunities.
Contact Marti Jones on 01785430507 or 07796454550, or forward a current CV to email@example.com
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.