KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Role: Schools Engagement Officer (Learner Attraction)
Location: Essex – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
KM are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider, looking to appoint a Schools and Events Engagement Officer who will be based in Essex. The successful candidate will be responsible for engaging with Schools to attract learners aged 16-17 to the training programme which ultimately enables young people to get better equipped with the skills, attitudes and experience to become a responsible individual.
- Identify and engage with educational establishments such as secondary Schools, Academies, LEA's and outside organisations such as youth groups/organisations etc, to attract young people aged 16-17 to the programme.
- Present at assemblies and parents evenings to school leavers, parents and teachers to raise overall awareness of our clients offering.
- Keep all data accurate and up-to-date and follow up with all expressions of interest via the website, emails and telephone calls.
- Proactively follow up on any questions, concerns etc and overcome any barriers for learners interested in taking part in the programme
- Contacting learners (and parents/guardians if required) to sign up learners to relevant training programmes, completing all sign up paperwork and accurately inputting information into systems.
- Checking the website for new messages, dealing with enquiries and resolving any concerns.
- Keeping learners (and parents/guardians) up to date with training information, sending out reminders for training etc…
- Maintain excellent relationships and monitor outcomes.
- Complete relevant reports / contact records for learners.
- Experience of engaging with Schools and Youth organisations for the attraction of young people
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of using a database system to input data
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- IT literate.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.