KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Recruitment Manager (Skills / Commercial)
Location: Derby - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (dependent upon experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Line manage and support a team of Recruitment Consultants and IAG Advisors (approx 12 in total) who are responsible for the engagement and recruitment of learners to Apprenticeship and Traineeship opportunities.
- Performance management of the team through one to one’s, team meetings, regular appraisals and performance reviews, addressing under-performance and implementing corrective methods.
- Coach and support the team to ensure they meet performance targets and KPI’s.
- Identify risk and reduce the number of early leavers by generating quality employer opportunities.
- Produce regular and accurate reports for the Senior Managers on the teams performance and identifying any trends / recruitment methods.
- Keep up to date with competitor’s strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and scoping out new opportunities.
- Must have proven experience of leading and managing a Recruitment team within the Apprenticeship/Traineeship provision
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Apprenticeships and Commercial Training.
- Experience of supporting recruitment teams to achieve targets / KPI’s.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possess a confident, friendly and positive manner.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.