KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement Advisor / IAG
We currently have multiple opportunities in London;
1x Barnet - Salary £23,000 - £25,000
1x Willesden - Salary £23,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Working with clients who are long term unemployed to support and progress them into sustainable employment.
- Engagement with local employers, networks and referral agencies to source employment opportunities for your clients.
- Work towards and achieve set targets and KPI's for job starts.
- Attract and register clients to the programme.
- Ensure clients are ‘work ready’ via effective learner engagement, CV Workshops and Interview advice.
- Support and mentor unemployed clients throughout their programme, providing IAG and signpost / address any additional needs.
- Completing all necessary paperwork to a compliant and quality standard.
- Must have experience of working within the welfare to work sector in a similar role - conducting employer engagement to source employment opportunities and supporting the long term unemployed towards achieving sustainable employment.
- Must have experience of generating relationships with employers and referrals partners to source opportunities.
- Must have experience of delivering IAG and employability training.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.