KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Business Development / Employer Engagement Consultant
Location: South Yorkshire - Must be flexible with travel to West Yorkshire on occasions
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 + Bonus
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Equipment needed to perform the role + much more!
Type: Full-time / Permanent
- Employer engagement; face to face and via telephone / cold calling, field sales and foot marketing to generate Apprenticeship / Traineeship placement opportunities.
- Source and attract candidates through a variety of methods including social media, advertising, referral partners and presentations to promote our clients Apprenticeship and Traineeship programmes.
- Build a strong employer base and account manage / maximise relationships
- Work closely with the learner Recruitment and IAG team
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s.
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis and meet month end sales deadlines.
- Complete the Health and Safety pack with employers.
- Maintain knowledge of local labour market and be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the local area.
- Experience of candidate attraction and recruitment / placement.
- Experience of Employer engagement, generating Apprenticeship / Traineeship opportunities.
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business.
- Excellent communication skills - presentation, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.