Generic Apprenticeship Assessor - Norfolk/Suffolk x 2
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading training provider who are currently recruiting for 2 Generic Assessors who can deliver qualifications in Business Admin, Customer Services, Team Leading, Retail, Digital Marketing, Warehousing and Management up to Level 3 in Norfolk and Suffolk. These are full time permanent roles, paying up to £32,000 plus expenses.
The Generic Apprenticeship Assessor will be responsible for:
* Delivering the full apprenticeships in Business Admin, Customer Services, Team Leading, Retail, Digital Marketing, Warehousing and Management up to Level 3 including Functional Skills up to Level 2
* Planning and coordinating training, resources and support to enable learners to achieve their qualifications
* Using E-portfolio to track learners progress
* Managing own caseloads within timely completion rate as required by assessment and verification processes
* Working with the internal verifier to ensure standards are met
* Managing and achieving targets set by the lead IQA
* Engaging with clients to obtain and provide learner feedback and to generate new business to help grow the company
The Generic Apprenticeship Assessor will:
* Have substantial vocational experience in the areas of delivery
* Be a qualified assessor and hold either an A1 qualification or equivalent
* Have previous experience working as an assessor and a successful track record in achieve a high number of apprentice completions
* Hold GCSE's in both Maths and English grade A-C or equivalent
* Have a full UK driving licence and access to their own car
In return the successful candidate for the Generic Apprenticeship Assessor role will receive:
* An annual salary of up to £32,000
* Company pension scheme
* Mileage allowance
* And other company benefits
If you match the above criteria then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.