Employment Adviser x 2 - Enifield + Camden
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading Welfare to Work Provider who are currently recruiting for 2 Employment Advisers based in Camden and Enfield. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has a strong background in helping clients get into long term employment by providing advice and guidance by running employability workshops. These are full time permanent roles paying up to £23,500.
The Employment Adviser will be responsible for:
* Managing a caseload of clients, reviewing their progress and organising their work experience
* Providing advice and guidance to help them with their journey into employment
* Training and mentoring clients on a 1-2-1 and on a group basis such as CV workshops, interview skills and job search techniques
* Motivating and training clients in areas such as IT, numeracy and literacy
* Working to company KPI's
The Employment Adviser will have:
* Previously worked within a similar role which include the above responsibilities
* Demonstrated a genuine commitment to the personal and occupational success of the long term unemployed
* Worked within a target driven environment and a successful track record of achieving targets
* The ability to negotiate and influence outcomes
* Excellent all round IT skills
* A minimum of 4 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English
If you match the above criteria then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.