We're on a search for TWO experienced Assessors (ideally 1 based in North London and 1 based in South London) to work from home, delivering Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools (STLS) to learners within their workplace, including the delivery of Functional Skills. You're enthusiastic and driven, ready to hit the ground running with a full caseload of learners, whilst being organised and efficient with time and resources. You're used to working closely with both employers and learners to build excellent working relationships and to ensure timely completions. An attractive salary package is on offer, with travel expenses and a generous holiday entitlement. So if this sounds like your next move, get in touch to make your interest known!
Supporting Teaching & Learning (STLS) Assessors x2: The essentials.
* Relevant Assessing Qualification (A1, D32/3, TAQA)
* Teaching qualification (PTLLS)
* Competent to assess up to Level 3 in; Supporting Teaching & Learning (STLS)
* Proficient in delivering Functional Skills; English, Maths & ICT
* Sound understanding of E-Portfolio assessment systems
* Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* An enthusiastic and driven character with the ability to communicate on all levels
Supporting Teaching & Learning (STLS) Assessors x2: Your experience.
* Minimum of 2 years assessing experience
* Ready to hit the ground running with a full caseload of learners
* Proven high pass rate
* Accomplished in completing paperwork in line with SFA guidelines
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* Experience in a similar role
* A proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
* The ability to motivate and encourage people
* An interest in helping people develop
* Accurate report writing and record keeping skills
* Observing and assessing learners in their workplace
* Maintaining records of learners progress
Supporting Teaching & Learning (STLS) Assessors x2: The desirables.
* Competent (or the willingness to learn with support) to deliver generic qualifications; Business Admin, Team Leading, Customer Service, Management or Childcare
* V1 Internal Verifier Qualification
* A relevant industry qualification
Supporting Teaching & Learning (STLS) Assessors x2: The organisation.
* Established for over 5 years, this innovative training provider is passionate about apprenticeships and rapidly growing from strength to strength
Supporting Teaching & Learning (STLS) Assessors x2: The role.
* Due to expansion my client is looking for 2 Assessors; ideally 1 based in North London and 1 based in South London.
* This is a home based role visiting learners within their workplace, delivering Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools (STLS), including delivery of Functional Skills.
* Ability or willingness to learn (with support) to deliver additional qualifications eg Childcare or Generic is advantageous.
* Ensuring timely completions and development of relationships with both employers and learners.
* A professional and passionate demeanour with excellent communication skills.
* £26k - £27k p/a (depending upon experience and qualifications)
* Regular staff awards and incentives
* Travel Expenses (mileage and/or travel card)
* 25 days holiday p/a + 8 statutory days
* Necessary business IT tools; Laptop & Mobile Phone
* Company pension pending (2017)
* Continuous professional development
* Genuine career progression opportunities
* A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Contact Jo Walsh on 01785430504 or 07920425597, or forward a current CV to email@example.com
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.