KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
*Trainee and Qualified opportunities available*
Location: Surrey - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £19,000 - £28,000 (Salary is Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Package includes: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Company Vehicle after probation, Pension + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Care Professional (within elderly care), who is looking for that next step on the career ladder, or perhaps you have completed your Assessor award but not yet found a permanent position?
Benefits for Trainee’s include:
- Fully funded Assessor award CAVA / TAQA
- Training and support
- Full time/permanent employment from day one
Please research the role of an Assessor in full (all elements including Functional Skills) before applying in order for you to confirm whether the role is right for you.
- Delivering full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3 including Functional Skills (Maths / English) to level 2, Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications in Health and Social Care
- Targeted to actively recruit learners to grow your own caseload and maintain size of caseload through marketing and sales activities
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- Support, advise and motivate learners
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs
- Must hold relevant care competency within residential and/or domiciliary care (desirable: Senior / Team Leader level)
- Must hold a minimum Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts and nights
- Hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA
- Experience of delivering Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.