KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Hospitality Assessor - Front OR Back of House
**Our client is flexible and can accept applications from Assessors with experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Hospitality (Front OR Back of House) as follows;
- Back of House / Chef / Kitchen
- Front of House / Bar / Restaurant / Reception / Housekeeping **
Location: Warwickshire - Must be flexible with travel
Trainee Salary: £22,500
Qualified Salary: £23,500 - £25,500 (Candidates who deliver Professional Cookery level 3 will receive £25,500)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Company Car after probation + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
*Trainee Assessor* To Apply, Trainee applicants must meet the essential skills below;
(Full training and support will be given to Trainee candidates to achieve the Assessors award)
• Hold own level 3 in Hospitality or Pro Cookery
• Hold solid occupational experience within Hospitality (Front OR Back of House) as stated above.
• Ideally have previous experience of delivering on-the-job training to colleagues within a Hospitality environment.
• Deliver full Apprenticeship frameworks in; Hospitality; Front OR Back of House related qualifications.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet specific needs.
• Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
• Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
• Ideally (not essential) hold a Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
• Our client is flexible and can accept applications from Assessors with experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Hospitality (Front OR Back of House).
• Must hold occupational competency within Front OR Back of House Hospitality (as stated above)
• Confident with Maths, English and ICT – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
• Organisational skills are a must.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
• Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.