KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Centre Manager - Training and Education
Location: South West Wales - Must be flexible with travel
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Equipment, Laptop, Mobile + More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Duties (not limited to):
- Responsible for the effective management of training programmes delivered within the centre.
- Ensure that all learners receive high quality training.
- Performance management of the delivery / teaching and learning team, ensuring contractual targets and objectives are met in terms of quality/compliance, timely success rates, non-starters, referrals and progressions.
- Address under performance and implement corrective methods.
- Assist with formulating and implementing operational and strategic ideas.
- Budget control and financial management of the centres.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders / referral partners.
- Attend networking events to promote our clients offering to young people.
- Conducting regular observations of Teaching & Learning and collecting learner reviews of the training provided.
- Ensure that all Safeguarding / Equality & Diversity policies are being promoted across the centres.
- Experience of managing training centres / delivery of training programmes within Work Based Learning / Welfare to Work industry.
- Experience of ensuring that training delivery is compliant and maintained to a high standard.
- Excellent people management and performance management skills.
- Experience of developing curriculum strategy.
- Experience of budget control and financial management.
- Strong business development skills.
- Proven experience of Ofsted inspections.
- Full, clean driving license and own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.